- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers
- Torah ScrollsTorah Parchments New & Used
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversTorah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talitot,
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis Bags
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesChallah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers & more
- Casket Covers
Tallit BagsRead more about
Our Tallit Bags are crafted with the finest quality velvets in a variety of colors and sizes. All tallit bags are lined and securely fastened with a zipper closure.
These tallit bags make a fabulous gift for a loved one. Add a personalization for this unique touch!
When not worn, the tallit, or prayer shawl is kept in a special bag, usually of richly embroidered velvet such as the tallit bags shown above. Artistically embroidered, the tallit bags often depict ritual references such as a Star of David, Keter (crown), or Lions & 10 Commandments. A personalization is typically embroidered in gold or silver thread matching the tallit bag design.
In addition to Tallit bags, our Judaica Embroidery collections include Torah covers & mantles, Parochet & Ark Curtains, Bima & Amud Covers and Bein Gavrahs - Flat Torah cover between readings.
Thinking of donating a silver Torah ornament? Be sure to check out our exquisite selection of sterling silver and silver plated Torah ornaments which includes Torah breastplates, Torah crowns, Rimonim and Yad Pointers.