- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers
- Torah ScrollsTorah Parchments New & Used
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversTorah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talitot,
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis Bags
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesChallah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers & more
- Casket Covers
Related Products Reviews
I wanted to thank you for the beautiful Tallis bag we ordered from you. The embroidery was perfect and our new rabbi was very pleased.
Tallit BagsRead more about
Our Tallit Bags are crafted with the finest quality velvets in a variety of colors and sizes. All tallit bags are lined and securely fastened with a zipper closure.
These tallit bags make a fabulous gift for a loved one. Add a personalization for this unique touch!
When not worn, the tallit, or prayer shawl is kept in a special bag, usually of richly embroidered velvet such as the tallit bags shown above. Artistically embroidered, the tallit bags often depict ritual references such as a Star of David, Keter (crown), or Lions & 10 Commandments. A personalization is typically embroidered in gold or silver thread matching the tallit bag design.
In addition to Tallit bags, our Judaica Embroidery collections include Torah covers & mantles, Parochet & Ark Curtains, Bima & Amud Covers and Bein Gavrahs - Flat Torah cover between readings.
Thinking of donating a silver Torah ornament? Be sure to check out our exquisite selection of sterling silver and silver plated Torah ornaments which includes Torah breastplates, Torah crowns, Rimonim and Yad Pointers.