- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers, Paroches
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers, Velvet Torah Mantles
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates, Eitz Chayim Torah set
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversBima Cover, Torah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers between Reading
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim & Finials, Torah Cases, Torah Pointer / Yad, Torah Markers / Labels
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties, Gartel for Sefer Torah
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talleisim, Tallitoth, Jewish Prayer Shawl
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis & Tefillin Bags, Tallis Covers, Embroidered Tallit Covers
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Kippah, Yarmulkes, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesJudaica & Gifts, Challah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers
- Casket Covers
Related Products Reviews
Received it today. Great job! Happy New Year to you and your staff.
We got them yesterday and they fit perfectly and look lovely. Thank you for such wonderful service. Have an easy fast.
Thank you so much! The cover is beautiful and will have a good home! Shabbat Shalom!
High Holiday Torah CoversRead more about High Holiday Torah Covers
Our High Holiday Torah covers are crafted with the finest quality white velvet material exclusively for the Holy Days. The Torah covers are fashioned with an open back vent for easy on and removing of the Torah cover, or closed back with 2 slits on the sides for a traditional fit. All High Holiday Torah covers include attractive, reinforced wooden rings to ensure durability. Dedications or personalizations are typically embroidered on the front or back of the Torah cover commemorating or honoring a loved one.
How to Measure your Torah Cover
Measuring from existing Torah Cover
For the length, measure from the top to the bottom tip of fabric (excluding fringes, if any).
For the width, measure from left to right of the Torah cover board.
Measuring for a new Torah
a. Torah Rollers - Atzei Chaim: For the length, measure from the top of the top wooden disc to the bottom of the lower disc. Also, measure from left to right of top discs closed together.
b. Parchment: Measure the height of the klaf (Torah Parchment); typically, 6-7 inches is added to the length.
Torah Covers - Torah Mantles - High Holidays
The dressing of the Holy Torah scroll represents the honor and reverence to God and His Commandments. We listen to the sounding of the shofar and we change our Torah covers from their usual colorful mantles to the pure white mantles reflective of the High Holy Day season. The priestly white Torah covers reveal the shofar’s echoing reverberations reaching deep inside ourselves. Masterly hand crafted, the High Holiday Torah covers feature ritual High Holiday references, depicting motifs of a shofar, siddur (prayer book), the four Species on Sukkot and a pair of scales, often starring Hebrew verses related to the Holy season.
Envelope the sacred object, the Torah, with a crisp, white Torah cover that will stir the hearts to fear and inspire teshuvah.
Can't find the Torah cover you are looking for? See our Parochet - Ark Curtains, Bima & Amud Covers and Bein Gavrahs for additional designs or contact us to inquire about a specific style.
Adorn the spiritual splendor, the Torah, with our unique selection of Silver Torah Ornaments to complete the look!
Are you looking to buy a new Torah scroll? You are in the right place! At Judaica Embroidery, we will find the perfect Torah scroll to fit your quality and budget, whether it is for Ashkenas or Sephardic use, from miniature scrolls to full size Torah scrolls. Contact us now and we will be happy to assist you in guiding through the Torah project.
Find quality white kippot here at Judaica Embroidery, perfect for synagogue High Holiday services and year-round celebrations.
Get your High Holidays all set with these fine shofars, available in different styles and sizes.