- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers, Paroches
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers, Velvet Torah Mantles
- Torah ScrollsSefer Torah Parchments New & Used, Ashkenas / Sephardic Torah scrolls
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates, Eitz Chayim Torah set
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversBima Cover, Torah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers between Reading
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim & Finials, Torah Cases, Torah Pointer / Yad, Torah Markers / Labels
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties, Gartel for Sefer Torah
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talleisim, Tallitoth, Jewish Prayer Shawl
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis & Tefillin Bags, Tallis Covers, Embroidered Tallit Covers
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Kippah, Yarmulkes, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesJudaica & Gifts, Challah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers
- Casket Covers
Related Products Reviews
High Holidays ParochetRead more about High Holidays Parochet
Our High Holiday Parochet are crafted with the finest quality white velvet custom made to your dimensions. All Parochet are durably lined and can have an optional valance on the top. A custom dedication or inscription can be embroidered in gold or silver matching the parochet. Create your own unique logo or design on our Parochet, as well as on our Torah covers, Bimah & Amud covers for uniform synagogue decor.
How to Measure your Parochet
Measuring from existing Parochet
For the length, measure from the top of the rings to the bottom tip of the parochet (or fringes, if any).
For the width, measure from left to right of parochet.
Measuring for a new Aron Kodesh (ark)
For the length, measure from the top to the bottom of the opening area of the Aron Kodesh (ark), or the length you prefer.
For the width, measure from left to right of opening area, or the width you prefer. We usually add 2-3 inches to the sides to allow waviness of the parochet.
High Holiday Parochet & Ark Curtains
We listen to the sounding of the shofar and we change our parochet from their usual colorful parochet to the pure white ark curtain reflective of the High Holy Day season.
The priestly white parochet reveals the shofar’s echoing reverberations reaching deep inside ourselves. Masterly hand crafted, the High Holiday ark covers feature ritual High Holiday references, depicting motifs of a shofar, siddur (prayer book), and the four Species on Sukkot, often starring Hebrew verses related to the Holy season.
Adore the Holy Ark, with its sacred Torah scrolls, with a crisp, white ark curtain that will stir the hearts to fear and inspire teshuvah.
Looking to coordinate with your High Holiday Parochet? Visit our High Holiday Torah Covers & Mantles, Bima & Amud Covers and Bein Gavrahs- Flat Torah cover between readings - for uniform synagogue decor!
Be sure to check out our amazing selection of silver Torah ornaments to enhance its majesty!
Find quality white kippot here at Judaica Embroidery, perfect for synagogue High Holiday services and year-round celebrations.
Get your High Holidays all set with these fine shofars, available in different styles and sizes.