- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers
- Torah ScrollsTorah Parchments New & Used
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversTorah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talitot,
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis Bags
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesChallah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers & more
- Casket Covers
Related Products Reviews
We received the parochet yesterday and it is absolutely wonderful! You all did a fantastic job. Kol hakavod. Thanks so much for all of your help
Just arrived! Beautiful!
Everything received. Of course we haven't put them up yet but they look great. Thank you so much for helping us with this project.
Parochet - Torah Ark CurtainsRead more about Parochet - Ark Curtains
Our Parochet - Torah Ark Curtains are crafted with high quality workmanship custom made to your dimensions and preferred color. All parochet are durably lined and can have an optional valance (kaporet) on the top. A custom dedicaton or inscription is typically embroidered on the parochet to honor loved ones.
Still can't find the parochet you are looking for? Contact us to inquire and we will be glad to help with availability, options & pricing.
How to Measure your Parochet:
Measuring from existing Parochet
For the length, measure from the top of the rings to the bottom tip of the parochet (or fringes, if any).
For the width, measure from left to right of parochet.
Measuring parochet for a new Aron Kodesh
For the length, measure from the top to the bottom of the opening area of the Aron Kodesh (ark), or the length you prefer.
For the width, measure from left to right of opening area, or the width you prefer. We usually add 2-3 inches to the sides to allow waviness of the curtain.