- Parochet - Ark CurtainsTorah Ark Curtains, Aron Kodesh Covers, Paroches
- Torah Covers - Torah MantlesSefer Torah Mantels, Torah Scroll Covers, Velvet Torah Mantles
- Torah ScrollsSefer Torah Parchments New & Used, Ashkenas / Sephardic Torah scrolls
- Torah Rollers - Atzei ChaimWooden Torah Handles & Plates, Eitz Chayim Torah set
- Bimah Covers - Amud CoversBima Cover, Torah Reading Table Covers, Shtender Covers
- Bein GavrahsFlat Torah Covers between Reading
- Silver Torah OrnamentsTorah Breasplates, Torah Crown, Rimonim & Finials, Torah Cases, Torah Pointer / Yad, Torah Markers / Labels
- Torah Binders - GartlesTorah Belts, Torah Ties, Gartel for Sefer Torah
- Tallit - Prayer ShawlsTallis, Talleisim, Tallitoth, Jewish Prayer Shawl
- Tallit BagsVelvet Tallis & Tefillin Bags, Tallis Covers, Embroidered Tallit Covers
- Kippot - YarmulkasSynagogue Kippot, Kippah, Yarmulkes, Womens Lace Headcovering
- Chuppahs - Wedding CanopiesWedding Chuppahs, Tallit Chuppah
- Judaica Gifts & AccessoriesJudaica & Gifts, Challah Covers, Shofars, Megillah Cases, Matzah Covers
- Casket Covers
Related Products Reviews
The package arrived today!!! The items are beautiful!
Just arrived! Beautiful!
We received the paroches, and it is beautiful! We are very happy with the product B.H. Thank you very much.
Everything received. Of course we haven't put them up yet but they look great. Thank you so much for helping us with this project.
Parochet - Torah Ark CurtainsRead more about Parochet - Ark Curtains
Our Parochet - Torah Ark Curtains are crafted with high quality workmanship custom made to your dimensions and preferred color. All parochet are durably lined and can have an optional valance (kaporet) on the top. A custom dedicaton or inscription is typically embroidered on the parochet to honor loved ones.
Still can't find the parochet you are looking for? Contact us to inquire and we will be glad to help with availability, options & pricing.
How to Measure your Parochet:
Measuring from existing Parochet
For the length, measure from the top of the rings to the bottom tip of the parochet (or fringes, if any).
For the width, measure from left to right of parochet.
Measuring parochet for a new Aron Kodesh
For the length, measure from the top to the bottom of the opening area of the Aron Kodesh (ark), or the length you prefer.
For the width, measure from left to right of opening area, or the width you prefer. We usually add 2-3 inches to the sides to allow waviness of the curtain.